Looking to give the gift of youth or the gift of great skin to a family member or friend? Look no further than this curated list of Amazon Gifts of Beauty under $40.
From hydrating facial oils to luxurious salt scrubs and the famous one-step Revlon hair dryer that’s changing the way women style their hair – this gift list has something that will make the beauty lover in your life sparkle. But hey – I certainly don’t blame you if you click “add to cart” on all these items yourself. <Wink>
Beauty products are perfect Christmas gift ideas for mom, gifts for her, gifts for girlfriends, gifts for best friends or gift ideas for mother-in-law. Shower the women in your life with Christmas gifts of the best beauty products.
This is my 2019 Amazon Gifts of Beauty Under $40 Gift Guide. Find the corresponding number in the list below for the link to shop.
Gifts of Beauty Under $40:
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer: This hair dryer is a game-changer for women who style their hair. It’s a one-stop-shop for drying and volumizing your hair that will shave your blow-dry time in half or more. 12k+ reviews on Amazon!
- Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss: Dolly is my all-time favorite Buxom lip gloss color! I love the subtle little tingle and the color is the perfect neutral.
- Lavender Bath Gift Set: Can never go wrong gifting lavender
- LED Makeup Mirror: You’ll never want to do your makeup without this ever again.
- Quartz Jade Roller: The perfect way to wake up your face and/or de-puff under those eyes so you can start you day bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
- Himalayan Salt Scrub: Fantastic salt body scrub to exfoliate the skin to a nice glow. Great to use if you self-tan too.
- Beauty Blender / Beauty Blender Dupes: If you haven’t tried putting your foundation on with a beauty blender – you’re missing out. Linked the original and the Amazon dupes! Both are fantastic!
- Tip: Make sure your beauty blender is damp before using.
- Rosehip Oil: Provides skin with antioxidants and essential fatty acids that help with elasticity, fine lines/wrinkles, and overall skin tone. 4.9k positive reviews on Amazon.
- LORAC Eyeshadow Kit: A classic neutrals palette
- Micellar Water Makeup Remover Kit: Must-have beauty product in my skincare regimen. I use this daily as part of my double cleanse process to get all the makeup off before I wash.
- Personal Ionic Face Steamer: This is on my Christmas wishlist this year.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: Intensely hydrating and moisturizing with more than 1,700 reviews on Amazon.
- Derma Roller: New to derma rolling but I’m seeing some major improvements with my skin using this.