Looking to give the gift of youth or the gift of great skin to a family member or friend? Look no further than this curated list of Amazon Gifts of Beauty under $40.
From hydrating facial oils to luxurious salt scrubs and the famous one-step Revlon hair dryer that’s changing the way women style their hair – this gift list has something that will make the beauty lover in your life sparkle. But hey – I certainly don’t blame you if you click “add to cart” on all these items yourself. <Wink>
Beauty products are perfect Christmas gift ideas for mom, gifts for her, gifts for girlfriends, gifts for best friends or gift ideas for mother-in-law. Shower the women in your life with Christmas gifts of the best beauty products.
This is my 2019 Amazon Gifts of Beauty Under $40 Gift Guide. Find the corresponding number in the list below for the link to shop.
Gifts of Beauty Under $40:
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer: This hair dryer is a game-changer for women who style their hair. It’s a one-stop-shop for drying and volumizing your hair that will shave your blow-dry time in half or more. 12k+ reviews on Amazon!
- Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss: Dolly is my all-time favorite Buxom lip gloss color! I love the subtle little tingle and the color is the perfect neutral.
- Lavender Bath Gift Set: Can never go wrong gifting lavender
- LED Makeup Mirror: You’ll never want to do your makeup without this ever again.
- Quartz Jade Roller: The perfect way to wake up your face and/or de-puff under those eyes so you can start you day bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
- Himalayan Salt Scrub: Fantastic salt body scrub to exfoliate the skin to a nice glow. Great to use if you self-tan too.
- Beauty Blender / Beauty Blender Dupes: If you haven’t tried putting your foundation on with a beauty blender – you’re missing out. Linked the original and the Amazon dupes! Both are fantastic!
- Tip: Make sure your beauty blender is damp before using.
- Rosehip Oil: Provides skin with antioxidants and essential fatty acids that help with elasticity, fine lines/wrinkles, and overall skin tone. 4.9k positive reviews on Amazon.
- LORAC Eyeshadow Kit: A classic neutrals palette
- Micellar Water Makeup Remover Kit: Must-have beauty product in my skincare regimen. I use this daily as part of my double cleanse process to get all the makeup off before I wash.
- Personal Ionic Face Steamer: This is on my Christmas wishlist this year.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: Intensely hydrating and moisturizing with more than 1,700 reviews on Amazon.
- Derma Roller: New to derma rolling but I’m seeing some major improvements with my skin using this.
Leigha, these are fabulous gift ideas! I always love to receive beauty and makeup products as gifts because these are the things that I hate to spend my own money on! Thanks so much for sharing and linking up with me.
Make-up products are the best when it comes to gifting. All these ideas are fantastic as they are budget friendly too. Sharing it in my boards so other people can benefit from it too.
Thank you Nadia! A lot of hard work and effort goes into curating these lists! I’m glad you like it and want to share it with your friends & followers!
I love this list! A face steamer is exactly like the kind of thing i would love to have but would never buy for myself. Making it an ideal gift!
I’m so glad this list sparked an idea! That’s what it’s all about! Taking the hard work out of gift giving!
I have that mirror and can confirm that it’s amazing!
Right? It’s a game-changer for getting ready!
Comments are closed.