Hi friends! I can’t believe how fast August flew by and that we’re officially in the Fall months – not that – that really means much here in Texas. Sharing six things you guys were loving this month! I see a cozy and a “ready for Fall” theme for the August Best Sellers!
- These Barefoot Dreams socks are just right for cozy Fall and Winter nights.
2. Added the 2-pack of Satin hair ties to my Target cart so quick! I’m obsessed with the colors and they just add a bit of style to a lazy hair day.
3. I bought this Leith Long Line Cardigan from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale last year in the color wheat. I wore it all Fall and Winter. It’s a really versatile piece and great for layering.
4. Zella Joggers are a must-have for me. Bought them last year during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and have worn them a ton. Of course, I can’t find a good picture of me in them so I guess that is going on my list of things to style. They fit true to size.
5. I have an unhealthy collection of these velvet pumpkins! They’re just so adorable and I love them for all the Fall Decor around the house. Trust me, I have piles of pumpkins everywhere from the entryway to the coffee bar to the table. Plus, my nephew Todd here really loves them. In fact, he loves them so much he has thought they were TOYS and popped a few pumpkins in the past.
Oh, and they from a small business called YourHeartsContent on Etsy! She has tons of pumpkin options and color schemes plus more cute decor for Christmas!
6. This Wheat Trio is colorful and simple! Perfect for a Fall table or coffee bar, maybe even your mantle? So many options. It’s a great Fall find from Kirkland’s – where you can pretty much get a code or a discount every day so you rarely have to pay full price.