Whether you’re planning your first Friendsgiving or you are a veteran, these are the Friendsgiving must-haves that will make your gathering memorable.
From Friendsgiving decorations to yard signs that welcome your guests properly. Most importantly, you will never have a dull moment with my selection of Friendsgiving games some of which can double as amazing Thanksgiving games for the family or adult drinking games.
These are my picks for your Friendsgiving must-haves for 2019. Browse the list below to shop.
- Let’s Get Basted: I love a little whimsical & festive attire for every holiday.
- Soup Nuts Party Game: There is nothing more fun at Friendsgiving than acting a little immature with your good friends. This game is a sure-fire way to make every moment entertaining.
- Friendsgiving Wine Labels: Little details, like custom wine labels, add those personal touches your guests will remember.
- Friends Tee: No Friendsgiving is complete without FRIENDS.
- Hot Seat Game: Another entertaining game for the ultimate Friendsgiving.
- Table Topics: These aren’t Friendsgiving specific but truly an all-around excellent game to have around the house for Thanksgiving or any other dinner party.
- WTF Did You Say Game: A good time, all around.
- Paper Handtowels: Always great to have when having guests over so you don’t destroy your everyday dish or hand towels.
- Gold Disposable Plates & Silverware: I love these because they look so classy and expensive but help keep the dishes and clean up to a minimum.
- Thankful Napkins: Always show thanks. Can’t go wrong.
- Photobooth Props 1 / Photobooth Props 2: Capture all the best memories from your Friendsgiving with these too fun photo booth props. Skip the formal photo booth – your phone takes great pics.
- Gobble Till You Wobble: Too cute not to include on your Friendsgiving buffet.
- Wood Slices: Add a little rustic elegance to your Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving display.
- Happy Friendsgiving Yard Sign: This is to make sure everyone knows where the party’s at.