Beauty products are one of the little luxuries that women simply cannot resist. In this Gifts For Her – Beauty Edition Gift Guide, you’ll find all the must-have beauty products that every woman wants and needs.
The products range from $12 stocking stuffers to $400 beauty investments that will be a gift that keeps on giving year after year. If you need a Christmas gift idea for your mom, mother-in-law, sister, best friend or a great girlfriend – peruse these curated gifts for her Christmas ideas list.
This is A Southern Compass’ Gifts For Her – Beauty Edition Gift Guide. Find the corresponding number in the list below for the link to shop.
Gifts For Her – Beauty Edition
- Bed of Roses Gel Nail Color Set: Perfect for anyone who loves natural, neutral nail colors.
- Bright Eyes Collagen-Infused Eye Gels & Sleep Mask: Perfect for a self-care stocking stuffer.
- Tula Rose Glow & Get It Colling Eye Balm: All about brightening those eyes! You will never want to leave home without it. Perfect for a mid-day refresh.
- Whirl Trio Interchangeable Curling Iron Set: The BEST curling iron around! I’m always a fan of a multi-use tool!
- Lighted Mini Vanity Mirror: If you don’t have one of these, you have to get one. It changes your makeup application for the better. They’re great for travel too – since the lighting in hotels always seems to be lacking –> (Less expensive version: LED Travel Mirror)
- Chanel Chance: Always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume. It’s light & clean! Plus, the bottle looks gorgeous in the bathroom.
- Slip for beauty Sleep 6-pack of SlipSilk Skinny Hair Ties: Perfect tool to help keep your hair fresh overnight and not have a crease in the morning.
- Supersonic Hair Dryer: Cuts your blowdry time in half! It’s an investment but it’ll save you SO much time!
- Coconut Ultra Hydration Body Oil: Smell like you just got back from a tropical vacation all year long + get amazing hydration for your dry skin. A game-changer for Winter skincare.
- Skincare Fridge: If you haven’t had the opportunity to refrigerate your skincare or jade roller – you’re missing out. Make it easy with this mini skincare fridge.
- 5-Piece Kabuki Brush Set: Makeup brushes are probably some of the most neglected beauty tools! This is a great set to upgrade your beauty tools.
- Pure Argan Oil: Amazing for your hair
- Pink Clay Bar Soap: Great soap for travel or stocking stuffers! Pink clay is known for drawing out impurities.
- Pillow Talk Lip Duo: Literally everyone’s favorite nude lip EVER.
- Jo Malone Orange Bitters Cologne: Once you go Jo Malone – trust me – you never go back
- GloPro Blush Microneedling Tool Set: Everything you could ever need to upgrade your at home microneedling game.
- Lipstick Holder: This is a beautiful accessory for your bathroom + it keeps your favorite lip colors organized an on display.
- Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask: Pack your skin full of antioxidants & see softer, firmer skin! Great for self-care Sundays!
- Instant Look Charlotte Tilbury Face Palette: This is truly your one-stop-shop face palette! Get a gorgeous glow, smokey eyes and a pop of color on your cheeks in one palette. Great for the girl-on-the-go or a frequent traveler.
- Slip Sleep Mask: Rest more soundly and peacefully with this beauty must-have.
- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Universe Collection: You can have it all with the ultimate collection of the best Charlotte Tilbury beauty products!
Check out my other gift guides:
- Amazon Gifts of Beauty Under $40
- Gifts For Men
- Gifts For Teachers
- Gifts For The Foodie
- Gifts For The Hostess
This is such a great list! ❤️ It’s going to be hard not to shop for myself too! Thanks for sharing!
That’s the same problem I’m having! Just keep expanding MY wishlist! LOL
I’m so set in my ways that I always draw a blank on what to get for other people. Thanks for the ideas!
You’re so welcome Carmen! I hope you find it helpful during your Holiday shopping.
Comments are closed.