Teachers give the gift of knowledge and in return, showing appreciation whether for teacher appreciation week or just a gift to say thank you and happy holidays is essential. I’m sharing my curated teacher gift ideas chok full of unique year end teacher gifts or great gifts for teacher appreciation day.
I customized this list for affordable gifts for teachers under $20. Only one gift is over that threshold but still under $30.
This is my 2019 Gifts For Teachers Gift Guide. Click each picture to shop or browse the list below. If the pictures don’t pop up right away, refresh 1x.[embeddoc url=”https://asoutherncompass.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Gift-Guide-For-The-Teacher.pdf” width=”600px” height=”900px” download=”none”]
Gifts for teachers:
- Jewelry Tree: A beautiful and thoughtful gift for her on your list.
- Glass Nail File: This is so cool because it’s sleek and stays sharp forever.
- Pocket Notebook: Literally can never have too many cute notebooks
- Miracle TimeCube Timer: I love this for the classroom. It’s such a fun way to monitor the time for lessons.
- Travel Blanket Throw Wrap: This fabulous 3-in-1 blanket, scarf and wrap is a perfect gift for teacher appreciation day but also a great gift for travelers.
- Pencil Set: Nothing better than cute pencils to add personality to your desk.
- Laguna Candle: This candle smells amazing! Great for a teacher’s desk because you don’t even have to light it to enjoy the beautiful scent.
- Flamingo Eyeglass Holder: Could this be cuter? No, I don’t think so.
- Chalkboard Coloring Book: Super cute idea!
- Philosophy Thank You Set: Amazing gift set from an amazing brand.
- Jewelry Dish: I love gifting trinket dishes as gifts because any woman can find a use for these at home or at the office.
- Essential Oil Diffuser: The gift of a beautiful scent is always in style. I love this diffuser for the classroom, office or home.
Love this!! Great ideas! I’ll have to share these with the other moms in my neighborhood
I love that! Thank you!
What wonderfully thoughtful gifts for the holiday 💕
Comments are closed.