Teenagers are arguably the most difficult to shop for! Rounding up all the best gift ideas for teens including gifts for teen girls and gifts for teen boys.
Gifts For Teen Girls
- Acrylic T-Bar Jewlery Stand: Looks super stylish in the room. Dupe for Kendra Scott stand. This one is always selling out so here are some other options. Pottery Barn and Kendra Scott.
- Rainbow Scratch Notes Set: Scratch to write cool rainbow notes for friends or reminders.
- Flat Iron/Curling Iron Stand: Keep hair tools organized on countertops
- Buxom Lip Plump Lip Gloss: Slight tingle for lip plumping in a neutral gloss
- Marble Cover Planner: Super stylish planner for teens to keep up with school work and extracurriculars.
- Satin Eye Covers: For your late sleepers or girls headed off to college.
- Bluetooth Beanie Hat: A best seller 2 years in a row for both teen girls and boys. Connects via bluetooth and plays your favorite tunes inside the beanie.
- Keychain Bracelet: Never loose the keys or wallet again. Comes in lots of colors.
- Crossbody Bag: Sporty black crossbody with gold chain
- Hot Tools Stand: Super cool for girls to keep their hair tools in while getting ready or after while cooling down
- Socks: Functional but cute socks
- Stadium Approved Clear Tote Bags: For games and sporting events. They’re also super fashionable and on trend.
- She Shed Sign: Inspirational signage for teen girls room
- Peel & Stick Wall College: Ingite their creativity with this fun stick-on wall art with pre-cut designs and quotes.
- Acrylic Scrunchie Holder: Super cute to display all the fun scrunchies in their room or bathroom.
- Portable Car Jump Starter: For your driving teen girls, if they need to jump start their car. Super easy to use and safe.
- Leather Backpack Purse: Great for school, travel, after school activities. Plus, it’s stylish and durabale.
- Chalk Hair Combs: Let have fun weekend hair with this washable chalk hair combs. Temporary hair color.
- Northern Lights Aurora Projector: Experience an advenure in your own room with this awesome projector.
Gifts For Teen Boys
- Dragon Kite: Who wants their own flying dragon? <raises hand>
- Laser Tag Set: Level up game night and batttle your buds with this fun game/activity.
- Gaming Computer Desk: Upgrade your gaming setup or virtual school space.
- Frisbe Backyard Game: How fun does this frisbee water bottle game?
- Folding Lapdesk: For homework or snacking on the sofa or in bed with STORAGE.
- Bluetooth Music Beanie: Listen to your favorite tunes and don’t worry about the hair gel.
- Magnetic Watchband: Compatible with Apple Watch
- Wireless Mouse: Light up gaming mouse to add the extra cool factor to your daily gaming.
- Night Vision Binoculars: A fun tool for hunting or teens in outdoor activities.
- Black Nail Clipers: Because hygiene is important
- Trimmer & Shaver: For when we enter the teenage years of facial hair.
- Star Wars Socks: Super cool graphic socks to express your
- Socks: You can always use more socks.
- Lego Marvel Infinity Gauntlet: Awesome. No additionaly explaination needed.
- Rechargable Bike Light: Perfect for off-roading/mountain biking
- Binary Code Tee: Start the STEM immersion early.
- Reusable Camo Rocketbook: Great for note taking.
- Pause My Game To Be Here Tee: Mom’s of teens surely are familiar with this phrase.
- Starry Night Darth Vader Tee: How cool is this combo tee?
- Northern Lights Projector: Create a cool ambiance in your room with this Northern Lights Aurora projector.
- Portable Car Jump Starter: Set your teen driver up for success and safety with this portable starter.
Best Selling Gifts For Teens
- Do Not Disturb I’m Gaming Socks: These are the best selling item ever on my gift guide for teen boys.
- 3D Basketball Lamp: Super cool for teens and basketball fans.
- FlipSide Game: Fun game to play with friends and a good alternative between screentime/video games.
- Youth Training Football: Awesome for teens getting to know the game.
- Makeup Brushes: Affordable full set of highly rated makeup brushes.
- Vanity Mirror: So your teen can have the best lighting when getting ready or for selfies.
- Acrylic Scrunchie Holder: Stylish to display and keep all the hairties from disappearing.
- Hot Tools Holder: No burning hand towels or worries if left on before school.
- Chalk Haircombs: Temporary hair color DIY style. Fun to experiment with fun colors that wash out.
- How To Draw Cool Stuff: 2nd best selling item from teen gift guides. Awesome way to introduce art or practice an existing talent.
- Tracing Pad: Another drawing tool, great for perfecting art skills.
- Facial Steamer: Beause you can never start skin care too early.
- EPIC 3D Puzzle Game Maze: Challenge their minds and engage in STEM activities.
- Stash Your Cash Puzzle Box: Brain teaser and savings all in one.