Teenagers make up 16% of the world’s population and I’d wager one of the most challenging groups to shop for. So down the rabbit hole, we go with my Gifts for Teens gift guide including curated gifts for teen girls and gifts for teen boys.
All the items are gifts under $100 and most fall in the $25 to $60 range. Everythings from practical and useful gifts to gifts that keep your teen connected to fun games and gear that your teen will appreciate.
This is A Southern Compass’ Gifts For The Teen Girl Gift Guide. Find the corresponding number in the list below for the link to shop.
Gifts For Teens – Girls:
- Kate Spade Initial Necklace: Super cute for teen girls
- Makeup Bag: Great universal pattern + Louis Vuitton look for less
- Powercore Portable Charger: Give them the gift of power for all their devices.
- 360 Degree Makeup Organizer: Have this and love this at any age
- Spontuneous Song Game: So much fun for younger teens
- Clarisonic Mia: This gift of skincare is always nice
- Wearable Nail Polish Bottle Holder: Prevent stains with spills from your teen’s nail polish & let them express themselves with cool nail design.
- Lighted Vanity Mirror: Love this for tweens, teens or adults! All around great gift!
- Bluetooth Beanie: Another reason your teen might not hear you when you ask them to clean their room LOL
- Pearl Hair Clips: Hair clips are in and on-trend! Great stocking stuffer.
- 3-Minute Devotions For Teen Girls: a must-have for young girls to start their day
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer: Help your teen cut their get-ready time in half
- Echo Dot with Alexa: The best gift for 2 years in a row
- Gorjana Women’s Superstar Necklace: Every teen deserves to be a star! Love this layering necklace for all ages.
- Collagen 16-pack Face Mask Set: It’s never too early to start a self-care regimen
- Makeup Brush Set: Beautiful rose gold set with more than 7k+ reviews on Amazon and under $10
- Cinema Light Box Letter Board: Fun for personalizing your teen’s space
- 3-in-1 Charging Stand: Charge all your Apple products all in one place.
- Weighted Blanket: One of the best selling items of the year! Great for your teen’s more restful, deeper sleep.
- Touch Nightlight/Bluetooth Speaker: So fun for teens or young kids bedside tables
- InstaMax Polaroid Camera Set: Props, camera and all the gear for your teen to enjoy photography
This is A Southern Compass’ Gifts For The Teen Boy Gift Guide. Find the corresponding number in the list below for the link to shop.
Gifts For Teens – Boys:
- Black Diamond Waterproof Playing Cards: Super fun gift for any guy on your list! Whether they play cards or just want a fun game to kill time in between chores.
- Wireless Bluetooth Beanie: I love these! Perfect for teens on the bus ride to school, during outdoor activities or just another excuse to say they didn’t hear you ask them to put the dishes away.
- Basketball LED Light: Perfect for the b-ball or sports lover
- LEGO Architecture of New York Set: A fun teen project or even family project
- I Paused My Game To Be Here Tee: Who hasn’t heard this before?
- 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Station: The one-stop-shop for all your teen’s charging needs.
- Not Parent Approved Game: Award-winning game for tweens, teens and their families.
- Amazon Essentials Sherpa Hoodie: Cozy & functional
- Jack Black – Skincare skin for teens/men
- The Driving Book: Must-have for all teens getting close to driving age. I love to give books as gifts.
- Nail Clipper Set: Never too early to begin good hygiene habits
- Bluetooth Waterproof Outdoor Speaker: So the tunes out by the pool or outdoor activities never stop
- Do Not Disturb I’m Gaming Socks: Because sometimes this is all you see
- I’m Thinking Graphic Tee: Since teens always seem to need extra time to think things over, especially chores.
- Infinity Cube Fidget Toy: Destress and kill time with this fun, mind-stimulating game
- Lighting Reaction Game: Great game for teens or at a party to test your reaction time
- Under Armour Men’s Slides: So shoes never stop your teen from making their next move. Have these in the women’s version and love them! Live in them!
Check out my other gift guides:
- Gifts For The Hostess
- Gifts For The Foodie
- Gifts For Teachers
- Amazon Gifts Of Beauty Under $40
- Gifts For Men
- Gifts For Her – Beauty Edition
- Gifts For The Traveler
Your post is so inspiring – thank you! I have a preteen but she acts like a teenager! I’ll have to check out that Spontuneous Sing Song as a gift for younger teens! Thanks for the ideas!
You’re so welcome! Glad you found some inspiration for your pre-teen!
I love these ideas! My sister is 14 and I don’t know what to buy her for Christmas. Now I am more inspired
Yay! Glad you’ve found this helpful!
Comments are closed.