Need a few ideas for gifts for the foodie in your life, look no further. This is the ultimate list for the person who loves food and making eating entertaining for all.
From flamboyant taco stands to decadent croissants from France and great gadgets like the waffle maker and air fryer, these food gifts will be sure to impress the home cook in the kitchen and the guests at your table.
This is my 2019 Gifts for The Foodie Gift Guide.
Gifts for the foodie:
- Food Dice: Change up your dine-in or dine-out options with a roll of the dice.
- Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker
- Dog Taco Stand: This taco stand is an adorable way to entertain for taco night or just to hold your own tacos together!
- Williams Sonoma Croissants: These croissants are heavenly. Legitimately, the best croissants I have ever had. They’re a little pricey but worth it for the foodie in your life.
- Hammered-Copper Pitcher: There is nothing more elegant that cooper cookware in a home. This is a great gift for anyone who spends time in the kitchen and/or entertaining.
- Star Spangled Spatula: I could not love this patriotic spatula more.
- I Love Trader Joe’s Cookbook: Ever wonder what you can make with all those impulse buys at Trader Joe’s or know someone who is an avid TJ’s shopper. This is the gift for them.
- Stainless Steel Knives w/ Acrylic Holder: This would be so sleek on display in any kitchen.
- Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark: Worth every penny! There are no other brands that make peppermint bark that compares. Any foodie will love you for this delicious gift.
- Stainless Steel Odor Absorber: Leave your kitchen without taking the smell of onions with you. Every foodie needs one of these in the kitchen.
- What To Eat Meal Planning Pad: The absolute best idea for any foodie that plans out their meals.
- Chefman Air Fryer + Rotisserie: The air fryer is still all the rage and anyone will love this rotisserie feature for pizzas and more.
- Retro Floppy Disk Coaster: The best conversation starter.
- Mantova Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Any foodie will appreciate high quality flavored olive oils.
- Jacobsen Salt Tins: For the foodie that always needs to add a little extra salt. These tins are perfect for travel, your desk or carrying in your purse.
This is so great! I have “foodie” daughters and this list makes my Christmas shopping a breeze for them! Thank you!
Great to hear Dana! I know your “foodies” will enjoy some of these things for the Holidays!
Great “foodie” gift ideas.
Thank you! Hope you enjoyed!
I need all of these things!! I’ll have to send my hubby to your list when he asks what I want for Christmas! 💗
That’s how I felt after I made it! I need ALL of these things! 🙂
What a fabulous post! I’ve been given flavoured oils before and I love them. Would be very happy to receive them as a gift again ☺️ Thanks for sharing!
They’re such a great gift! Glad you enjoyed yours!
Comments are closed.