Show the jet setter in your life that you really know them with practical and unique gifts for the traveler. These are some of the best gift ideas for any and everyone on your list who travels frequently for business or pleasure. I know these simple, yet useful items will make your traveler more comfortable en route to their next destination.
I rounded up some of the best travel gifts to round out your Christmas gift ideas list for the frequent flier in your life. Surprise them with one of two of these travel must-haves or travel essentials! They’ll thank you for it!
This is A Southern Compass’ Gifts For The Traveler Gift Guide. Find the corresponding number in the list below for the link to shop.
Gifts For The Traveler:
- World Globe: There is no better tool to plan your next globe-trotting adventure.
- Travel Wrap & Blanket: One top must-have travel accessories! It’s so soft, convenient and multi-purpose.
- Atlas Of The World: There is no better conversation starter or coffee table book than an authentic National Geographic Atlas.
- Travel Blanket Pillow: One of my favorite traveling essentials.
- LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle: This is always in my suitcase no matter where I’m traveling.
- RFID Money Belt: Super convenient for international travel. Took this with me to Europe and was able to be hands-free and loved it!
- Olloclip – Lens Set + Collo Case Combo: I loved this in Europe to take unique pictures beyond the capabilities of my cellphone camera.
- Clear Makeup/Toiletry Bags: Great travel tool because you can see exactly what’s in all our bags and easily get to things you need.
- Compression Socks: A major must-have for me on long flights! They come in more than two dozen colors and really help with circulation.
- Sonix Portable Charger: Get powered back up quickly with this portable charger
- Sony Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Wireless Headphones: Get that peace and quiet on your flight & tune out all those unwanted noises!
- International Scratch The World Travel Map: Such a cool idea! You scratch off the places you’ve visited!
- Memory Foam Adjustable Travel Pillow: You’ll never travel the same after you have one of these. No more awkward neck positions while you’re trying to catch some zzz’s on the plane.
- Dandelion Travel Adapter: Love this because it plugs right into the wall, you can charge multiple devices and covers more than 150 counties + it’s under $20!
- Folding Pill Organizer: Keep all your meds and vitamins organized in this compact organizer! This is in my cart now!
- Reusable Zipper Storage Bags: Take your snacks with you on your travels with these super convenient ziplock bags.
- Hanging Travel Toiletry Bag: Super great organization tool! Pop it into the restroom at your hotel and all your toiletries are there when you need them. Nice to be able to hang it on the door to see everything too!
- Apple Watch Charging Holder: I love this idea to store your smartwatch and make sure it doesn’t get smashed or lost during your travels.
- Personal Security Door Stop Alarm: This is the neatest gadget for personal safety during your travels. Simply put it underneath your door and an alarm will sound if someone tries to get into your room.
- Foldable Travel Duffel: Travel with this in packable form then if you can’t seem to fit everything back into your suitcase or purchase things along the way – you’ve got a spare (carry-on sized) duffel you can bring back with you!
Check out my other gift guides:
- Gifts For Her – Beauty Edition
- Gifts For Teachers
- Gifts For The Hostess
- Gifts For Men
- Gifts For The Foodie