With Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving gatherings just around the corner, there are a few holiday gathering essentials you need this season to have the best family gatherings.
Don’t forget to thank your host or hostess for their time, talents and effort putting together your Holiday gatherings. There are so many thoughtful and personal gifts for the hostess in your life.
These are my 2019 Thanksgiving Holiday Gathering Essentials. Find the corresponding number in the list below for the link to shop.
2019 Holiday Gathering Essentials:
- Buffalo Check Pillows / Football Fall Y’all / Grown in the USA: Throw a few of these pillows on the sofa for the season and you’ve just created a comfy and festive atmosphere for Thanksgiving.
- Birch Bark Flameless Flickering Candles: These aren’t just great for your gatherings but are a year-round home decor staple.
- Thankful Table Runner: Perfect way to add a little gratitude to your Thanksgiving table.
- Decorative Acorns: Would it really be a gathering without harvest decor.
- White Serving Platter: There is no better way to display your turkey than on a clean white serving platter.
- Slate Cheese Board: Always need a nice slate cheese board for that before dinner grazing.
- Porcelain Gravy Boat with Stand and Candle: Never have that film on your gravy again.
- Thanksgiving Wine Glass Drink Markers: This is such a fun idea! Everyone can keep up with their glass with this drink markers.
- Bread Basket Warmer: Nothing like that fresh-out-of-the-oven bread smell and taste.
- Dip-on-Ice Stainless Steel Serving Bowl: This amazing dip serving bowl keeps your dips the perfect temperature.
- 125 Piece Fancy Disposable Party Plates: Let’s be honest – there will be enough dishes without adding more plates into the fold.
- Cake Stand with Dome: A must-have for any hostess. Plus, it makes your buffet and tablescape looks gorgeous.
- Turkey Serving Set: Let’s make getting that bird out of the oven and on to the serving platter as easy as possible.
- Portable LCD Projector: Create a fun Thanksgiving experience by projecting the game or other holiday entertainment on this projector. Project it on the fence, the garage or set up a sheet.
- Mini Chalk Board Message Boards: Label all your dishes and/or place settings with these adorable mini chalk boards.
- Aluminum To-Go Boxes: This is the best idea! Have your guests fix to-go boxes and then you don’t have to eat leftovers for a week!
- Six Foot Folding Table: Move your buffet wherever it needs to go and keep your serving line organized with this 6′ folding table.
- Bean Bag Turkey Toss Game: While the turkey is cooking, set the kids up outside with this super fun turkey toss game.
I love these ideas! Can’t wait to share with my family!
I love these ideas! I’m hosting a Friendsgiving this weekend and could use all of the help I can get!
Awesome! I hope you and all your friends have a fabulous time!
These are all so beautiful!!! I’m what a cozy setting the will set!
That’s the vibe I was going for! 🙂
I love all of these, especially the Birch candles & the decorative acorns! So cute!
Yes! Those are two of my favorites Jessica! Personally, I think they’re great decor year-round! 😉
Comments are closed.