It was a rather light month for me an Amazon. Finally pulled the trigger on a few accessories I’ve been eyeing as well as a few staple repurchased. Here’s my roundup of July Amazon Purchases!
- These Yogalicious bike shorts are THE BEST! They’re high-waisted and pass the squat test. They’re comfortable to wear and workout in. Hold your tummy in and come in tons of colors and prints.
- Love adding these stretchy skinny belts to dresses!
- Been wearing this paperclip necklace every day! Haven’t taken it off while working out or showering! Doesn’t tarnish or fade. Great for layering.
- If you haven’t tried Monkfruit sweetener as a sugar replacement – you’re missing out. Just as sweet as sugar. 0 glycemic, carbs, or calories! Keto-friendly and no weird aftertaste like Stevia.
- Olaplex Shampoo & Conditioner is a GAME CHANGER for hair care. I’ve seen such major differences in the strength and health of my hair since using it. It’s an investment but totally worth it. You’ll see results in just a few washes.
- Just got this Gold Choker Chain!
- Really loving adding these woven straw belts to add some diversity to my summer dresses.
- Love the color of this tie-dye dress! It’s listed as a mini dress so size up one if you want some additional length.
I’m wearing the Amazon paperclip necklace as the top choker in this layering style.
These Yogalicious High Waisted Biker shorts come in dozens of colors and prints. The pass the squat test (not see through) and hold your tummy in. Plus, they have pockets!