Mother’s Day is the third most popular holiday of the year. (source) So suffice it to say, Mom’s are the best and should be celebrated. I’ve created a Mother’s Day Tablescape with Mom in mind.
The Mother’s Day tablescape I put together is an homage to Mom with subtle accents of gold and pink. I added a potted hydrangea plant to give the table a lively feel and it doubles as a gift. Touches of gold add a sense of elegance on the champagne flute, serveware, napkin rings and placemats – as well as – ties the tablescape together. I am mixing prints with the striped charger and these gorgeous leopard accent plates from Ballard Designs. All the sources for the tablescape are linked below.
Mother’s Day Tablescape Details:
- Weathered Gray Drop Leaf Table: World Market
- Round Champagne Table Cloth: Similar HERE
- Black and White Striped Charger Plate: Hobby Lobby
- White Porcelain Plates: World Market (Similar HERE and HERE)
- Leopard Accent Plate: Ballard Designs
- Fuscia Napkin
- Roman Numeral Napkin Rings: Pottery Barn (Sold out but similar HERE, HERE, HERE)
- Gold Flatware: World Market (Similar HERE, HERE, HERE)
- Wine Glass: Amazon
- Champagne Flute: Similar
- Water Glass: Amazon
- White Ceramic Planter: Walmart
- Faux Orchid, Planter Pots