We’re just a week away from one of the biggest online shopping events of the year – Amazon Prime Day! This year Prime day isn’t just a day – it’s a 48-hour event starting July 15 at 12:00 AM PST and ending 12:00 AM July 16 PST.
So what’s all the buzz about? You’ll have exclusive access to great deals on products for home, kitchen, fashion, beauty, electronics, toys and more! Basically, it’s Christmas in July. In fact, you can get all your holiday shopping done in July if you’re smart and quick about your purchases on Prime Day.
Transparency: I do use affiliate links in my posts. The links show me what you are most interested in and helps me give you more relevant content. I may make a small commission if you choose to purchase a product through one of my links. If you check out through an app (Amazon, Nordstrom, Target etc…) I do not make a commission so if you like what you’re seeing here, please consider using my links and skipping the app! As always, thank you and I appreciate you.
Sign Up For Prime
The first step to getting all-access to ALL the Prime Day deals is to be a Prime member! Click above or here to start your 30-day free trial. After your trial, Prime is 12.99/month and will be automatically charged to the card on file when you sign up unless you cancel.
Benefits of Amazon Prime:
- Free, unlimited 2-day shipping and even same-day or 2-hour delivery on some things in more than 10,000 cities!
- The free shipping alone was enough for me to join 5+ years ago. There is nothing I hate more than having to pay $7-$15 bucks in shipping and then wait 5-7 or even 10 business days to get it. <thumbs down>
- Immediate access to thousands and thousands of tv shows & movies + Amazon Originals like, Absentia, Sneaky Pete, Jack Ryan & The Marvelous Mrs. Mazel to name a few of my current favs, with Prime Video
- 2 million ad-free songs with Amazon Music
- One free e-book per month
- Discounts at Whole Foods
- …and much more
Odds are you will be at work when all the Prime shopping is happening so I recommend that you download the Amazon App (Apple / Android). Once you’ve downloaded the app click the Prime Day banner and you’ll see deals that are ALREADY available. Additionally, you’ll find the deals of the day and lightning deals that are only available to Prime Members.
Today, you should see a “Watch This Deal” button next to items you’re interested in. When you’re scrolling through early access items or browsing for items you’ve been wanting or needing – you can set a “Watch A Deal” notification in the app and it’ll let you know when the deal starts so you can place your order quickly before things sell out.
To see what deals you are watching in the app: Click the 3 horizontal bars in the upper left corner in the app, scroll down to “Today’s Deals”, view the “Upcoming” tab to see deals that are launching soon and view the “Watching” tab to see the items you’re waiting for deals on.
Best Selling Products
Start your search by checking out Amazon’s Best Selling Products! This page updates EVERY hour to give you up-to-date results of what people are purchasing via Amazon.
What Will The Deals Be
Amazon keeps the deals for Prime Day close to the vest until they actually launch but you can bet on finding deep discounts on electronics, small appliances, kitchen gadgets, home security, fashion & more.
Some 2018 Best Sellers
I’d be willing to bet you’ll find similar or better deals on these products again this year as well! Remember, if you have the app you can go ahead and add these 2018 best sellers to your “Watch List” to see if/when deals go live next Monday, 7/15!
- Instant Pot
- iRobot Roomba w/ Wifi
- Audible Membership
- Membership is $14.95/month –> 2018 Prime Day Deal $4.95/month for 4 months
- You can also go ahead and try audible for 30 days for free by clicking the link above and you’ll receive 2 free audiobooks.
- Kindle Unlimited Membership
- I love to read so I’ve had this for a couple years and I love it! You’ll have access to over a million titles + thousands of audiobooks for $9.99/month. Your first month is free when you try it out.
- 2018 Prime Deal was 3 months of Kindle unlimited for $1 (for users who haven’t already tried the service)
- Dyson Cord Free Stick Vaccum
- 23 & Me DNA Test
- Tuft & Needle Mattress
- Whynter Portable Air Conditioner and Heater, Dehumidifier, Fan with Activated Carbon Filter
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Eufy Robo Vac
- Ecovacs Robotic Vaccum
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Sony Cordless Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Amazon Echo
- Already on sale for 50% off
- Amazon Echo Dot
- Amazon Echo Show
- Phillips Sonicare
- Echo Spot Smart Alarm Clock
- Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Factory Unlocked Smartphone
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- Ring Doorbell
- Oral-B Black Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun
- Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine
- Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring System
- Memory Foam Pillow
- Amazon Cloud Cam Security Camera
- PurSteam Garment Steamer
- FitBit Alta HR
For A Southern Compass, This is Leighá.