It was a big Amazon shopping month for me and most of the products are organization related. I recently re-organized my closet and dresser to try and maximize my current space. I went on a deep dive into Marie Kondo + The Home Edit land and seriously made my space way more organized. Check out all my September Amazon Finds!
You can always shop my Amazon finds in my storefront. I linked all my closet organization finds in my Home Organization category in the storefront. Click the link below!
Click the orange links to shop the items:
- These shelf dividers have seriously streamlined my closet built-in. My piles were always in disarray. No longer!
- All my pets are big fans of the Jumpin’ Sticks! We get the venison flavor but they come in others.
- Just tried out this Toasted Marshmellow flavor of Nutpods and I’m a major fan. It is delicious. Already ordered 2 more boxes because I’m going through it that fast.
- Ordered these collapsable organizers for my drawers. Love that they are so simple to assemble. Just zip them up and they’re good to go!
- Slim Hangers were a major investment for the closet makeover! I bought 250 to start and they have made my closet so streamlined. I cannot get over the impact they make. I have a ton more space because I ditched the bulky hangers and it’s just aesthetically pleasing to the eye. HIGHLY recommend.
- Second time ordering this Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser. Love the ingredients and quality.
- More drawer organizers! I used this one for tank tops.
- Invested in a new tripod to help with blogging pictures! Love this one. Has great reviews.
- This is a cozy, cozy, cozy cardigan which I’d say is similar to the Barefoot Dreams but at a way more affordable price point! It did take a couple of weeks to get here but it’s worth the wait. Great for lounging or pairing with your favorite fall outfits. [comes in 10+ colors, size down]
- And…more drawer organization with these bamboo drawer dividers. Again, another ah-ha organization moment for me. Just keeps everything in its place. My drawer are not that deep so these work perfectly. Just make sure when ordering drawer organizers to measure the size of your drawer. I had to return 2 other sets because they were too long.
- Have these $13 joggers in 3 colors now! BIG fan!
- Installed new wood floors which means I need all the felt pads to not scratch it all up. Great value and comes in other colors.
- Thought this jewelry box was so pretty for the top of my dresser.
- Love this night cream from CeraVe! Serious hydration. Very affordable. This is my second repurchase of this and is now officially part of the daily skincare routine.
- Bins, for you, guessed it, more organization!
September Amazon Finds In Action
Super impressed with this sweater! High-quality material. It’s really cozy and but not too warm. Would be great to lounge in or wear out and about. It does run large so you could size down one. Does take a while to ship but arrives sooner than it says it will. Bear that in mind if you’re going to order this as a Christmas gift.
Here are the shelf dividers in action. These are on the more pricey side of the organizational items I purchased to maximize the space in my closet but you can clearly see that they make a huge difference. It’s so aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Simple plastic bins to help organize belts, hats, and other accessories. Some things I really wanted to be able to see in the closet daily and other things that I don’t reach for that often – I wanted to store away.
I specifically liked this drawer divider for organizing cami’s and tanks. Usually, by the end of the week, these are just piled up in the drawer after I search the pile for the one I’m looking for but now you can see each one.
Cannot say enough good things about the CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream. It’s an affordable drug store beauty product (under $20) with a luxury performance. I’ve incorporated this product into my everyday skincare routine. You can also buy it at Walmart or Target on your next run.
Really enjoying this cleanser and the light exfoliation properties. It smells great and doesn’t scratch or dry out the skin.